A list to celebrate the delightful little things in my life.
Over the last week and a half, I’ve been feeling like I’ve lost my mojo. I had my trademark bob ruined by a hairdresser and I just haven’t been feeling it since. I figured that this is the perfect time to write a list that will help me regain focus on the good things in my life.
○ Looking forward to my weekend getaway with my dear friend Bridgeen.
○ Working on my new line of products (partly inspired by Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon).
○ Deciding that I’m a woman who wears psychedelic and floral maxi dresses.
○ Stumbling across a Sistema salad lunch box in the cornershop for less than half of the RRP.
○ Loving my part-time job in Family Tree.
○ Reading The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt on my bed for hours and hours.
○ Working on a couple of very exciting secret projects with lovely people.
○ Buying a ticket to the National Theatre Live’s encore broadcast of Frankenstein starring Benedict Cumberbatch as the creature in October.
○ Having quiche with three different salads for late lunch/early dinner in the local café.
○ Ordering Japanese literature late at night.
○ Re-watching A Bit of Fry and Laurie for the kazillionth time.
○ Seeing my beloved Conor Oberst live again with my dear friend Laura.
○ Cooking super yummy Ottolenghi recipes.
○ Spending a lot of time with Jim Morrison’s poems.
○ Receiving a card that says “DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY” from my mum.
○ Going to a matinée of Venus in Fur in the local cinema.
What delightful little things have happened in your life lately?